Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Why Blog?

Well, after much thought and consideration, I have decided to start my own blog. I am excited about it, and I hope I will be a faithful blogger, unlike my husband Aaron who gave up so easily! The main reason I wanted to start a blog was to brag about Noah and put cute little pics of him on here. Just kidding, but I thought it would be neat for him to see this one day! Also, for friends and family who don't live close to be updated on our lives, especially little Noah.

Well, that is all for now. I will post soon about our trip to Destin!









4 comments:

Aaron said...

That's what I'm talkin about. Love you.

Kara said...

yay!!!

Bonniebeewester said...

I'm so glad! He's growing up so fast!!! By the way, heard Chestie stayed at the old rent's place. Hope he didn't come back 20lbs heavier like Sammy when she pays a visit...hahaha!

Cassie said...

Hooray!! I've been waiting for you to start blogging!