Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby #2!!!

So, if you haven't heard...we are expecting a baby to born around June 19th, 2009! We are very excited and feel very, very blessed! Noah has no clue what is going on, but probably will the closer it gets to June.

Aaron knew that I would be taking a test at some point but didn't know when. So, on October 6th, I took it with out him knowing it so I could surprise him. The test was waiting for him in the mailbox because he always checks the mail before coming in. He came running in and was very surprised and excited!
We have been to the Dr. and everything looks great! I was glad to hear only one heartbeat (since I had a dream I heard more than one). She said since Noah was premature there will be several things we can do to help prevent that from happening again. That made me feel better. And if all goes routinely, I will have a C-section sometime the week before my due date.

Flashback to November 2006! Get ready to see a larger me!

Oh, and I have to mention that Noah will be 2 on Friday!!! I sure can't believe it. We have been practicing saying "two" and also saying "Big Boy" instead of "Baby". He still likes to be known as the baby...he is in for a BIG surprise!

16 comments:

JENNY said...

congrats! That is so exciting!

momto2monkeys said...

Yea!!! I am so excited for you guys! (And Noah).

Kara said...

woo hoo! glad things are going smoothly, and praying that this new little baby will stay put a little longer than noah did : )

Jacquie said...

Congrats! We are so excited for y'all!

Aaron said...

Who's the father?

Collin and Christy said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for y'all!!

Michelle said...

i'm so happy for you guys! can't wait to see pictures of your growing little belly!

Crystal Corona said...

I cant believe it!!!!! I am sooo excited for you! Do you have any thoughts on the sex of the baby? I know you have had so much fun with Noah, are you ready for a girl? Or do you want another boy? OMG. You are so cute! So you were pregnant in the family pictures you took!! SO its like your first family pic with the new baby!!! AHH.. cant tell you how excited I am for you. I cant believe I have only seen you and Noah a few times since he was born!! :( LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!!!

Aaron is so funny with his comment!

david said...

We know who the PawPaw is!

Bonniebeewester said...

Hahaha-Aaron's comment made me laugh! I'm so thrilled for you guys...congratulations...again :)

sharon said...

this is so exciting! congratulations!

JavaMama said...

We are so excited for you guys! Noah will grow right into being a "Big boy" and a "Big Brother".

Hope you are having a great day with all your little ones, see ya tonight!

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

Emily said...

Congrats!

stacey4 said...

How do you know Emily Tate???? She is my cousin! Oh, and congrats...but I've already said that to you!!

raschel said...

yay! congrats! i'm so excited for you!! (looks like you're going to have to change the title of your blog soon, or the new little one might get jealous, ha!) :)

Sarah said...

Just got caught up on blog reading...congrats! That is so exciting! I will be praying that things go smoothly.