Saturday, June 13, 2009

cohen thomas

Cohen is here!
Born June 7, 2009
at 8:13 pm
7 lbs 7oz
19 1/2 in
Beware...lots of pictures!
one last picture of our family of three...

getting ready to go in!

he's here!

and looking a lot like his big brother!

cohen's first picture with his mommy and daddy...

introducing noah to his new little brother...

cohen with his nana...

and his graddy...


and his great aunt penni...

and with his mimi and papaw...


and with his aunt lizzy...

and his cousin maddi...


i didn't get one of rylie and cohen but she looked too cute to not get a picture of!

cohen and his cousin emma...

cohen and mommy...

precious little boy...

cohen and daddy...

on our way home...

close up picture of his sweet little "coming home" outfit...


We are adjusting here at home with our new addition! More to come a little later!

13 comments:

Kara said...

he sure does look a lot like his big bro! so glad that yall are home and doing well. i can't wait to see him!

raschel said...

OH MY GOSH allison! he is ADORABLE! YOu look AMAZING! I'm so happy for ya'll!! :) congrats!

Amber said...

He is so cute - and you look too pretty to have just had a baby. I wish that we lived closer. Love you and cant wait to see more pic.

Moore Memories said...

Oh Allison...he is a doll! You do look wonderful and so skinny already! I heard he slept good last night. Keep it up Cohen!

erin f. said...

Congrats on a healthy beautiful little boy!

Bonniebeewester said...

Umm can I please look half as good as you after I have a kid? Geez!! So glad you guys are home, happy, and healthy. Can't wait to meet the little guy!! :)

JENNY said...

He is adorable!! And, he does look so much like Noah. How cute. Congrats!

*Courtney* said...

I'm so glad I finally got to love on baby Cohen today! He is just presh!

Of course you look great...we wouldn't expect anything different. I love all your cute pjs!

Call me when you get stir crazy and we'll do a playdate. ;)

Cassie said...

YEA!!!! I love how much he looks like Noah! SO SO precious. And you look amazing, by the way. Not fair.

Hope the adjustment is going smoothly at home!!

Jacquie said...

He is precious! Congrats to all of you!

Courtney said...

Congratulations Allison!! He is absolutely beautiful. Glad you are all doing well and hope you are enjoying your family of four.

Crystal Corona said...

Yay for baby Boys. I love all the pics. I need to get better at posting pics on here. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL> I hope i look half as great after birth. Top ten fear.. hating me in my photos after the birth and not wanting to post them. There are a few things ahead of that on the list of things I fear about the day I give birth but that is on the list. LOVE YOU! Cant wait to meet him someday!

Jessica said...

Congratulations Allison! Cohen is adorable.