Friday, August 7, 2009

2 Months!


Little Cohen is already two months! Yowza! Some things he is doing at two months:
-Smiling lots
-Laughing...especially with Daddy
-Cooing...we like to have conversations...he coos, i coo back, he coos some more...it is too cute!
-He likes to be propped up sitting anywhere. He loves being able to see everything!
-Not sure how much he weighs but I feel like he has gotten big in the last month! His appt. is next week, so I guess we will find out!
-Sleeping through the night...about 8 hours!
-Nurses well, but I am in the process of weening him to a bottle since I will be going back to work (2 days a week) in a month!
I promise Noah is still around here...haha. Maybe my next post will be about our other growing boy!

4 comments:

JENNY said...

He is adorable!

Bonniebeewester said...

Ughh I'm dying to hold him! So we aren't coming into town until the weekend of August 29th...at least Chaz will be with me so maybe we can stop by then??

Amber said...

I love reading what Cohen is doing because it sounds just like Kaley - except we havent made it to 8 hours. We can do 6 and we are proud of that. I am afraid I cant do 8. I am coming to Dallas on the 17th for a week ( Kaley and I are) we would love to see you if you have time. let me know

*Courtney* said...

Seriously??? He is growing SO fast! We need to have at least one more playdate before it's back to school time.