Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Some thoughts...


I know I haven't been the best blogger lately.  Its really hard to find time to do it, but I am going to try to. Another reason is I haven't been good about taking pictures, and I even got a new camera for Christmas!  Hence the month and a half old picture above!

Let me just say, it's been crazy around here.  Chasing Cohen around is a job in itself.  Last week I thought I was going to go crazy, because Cohen was sooo fussy and clingy and into EVERYTHING and SO destructive.  Turns out he wasn't in the terrible twos stage {yet}, he just had an ear infection. After antibiotics, he is his happy little self, still into EVERYTHING and a little destructive, but at least he's smiling while doing it:)!

Noah is doing well ever since he got his cast off in December.  He is not walking on his tiptoes anymore, but still isn't walking completely normal.  We are working on it and will go back to Scottish Rite in a couple months for an evaluation.

The boys both love preschool!  {And are missing it a lot this week!}  It is so fun to see them interact with their little friends at school.  Noah, especially, talks about his friends all the time.  He wants them all to come over and have a sleepover!  {Wishful thinking!}
 
Like many of you, we have been stuck inside for a couple days.  This is very challenging for two active boys.  I have tried to keep them busy but we are SOOO ready to get out and see other people.  It has been nice having Aaron at home.  We have watched several movies and just been lazy together, and all the boys have played "Captain and soldiers" several times.  Translation:  The boys hide behind a box with their "guns" and try to shoot Mommy while I'm cooking breakfast or lunch or dinner.  I've done A LOT of cooking lately!

Whenever Cohen finally has his 18 month old well checkup in a couple of weeks {Yes, he is almost 20 months...long story....has to do with new insurance}, I will do a blog all about him.  And I'll probably throw in a blog about my BIG 4 year old too, sometime. 

Y'all stay warm out there!

0 comments: