Friday, August 19, 2011

12 Weeks

Photobucket

I'm already 12 Weeks!  Time is ticking right along.  I have felt pretty good thus far.  Between weeks 6-10, I was nauseous off and on.  That's something I've never experienced before.  Just a little tired, but other then that, I feel pretty good.  I'm definitely showing sooner this time around.  I guess that's pretty normal for your 3rd baby.  Still weird to think we are going to have a 3rd! 

The boys are still very excited to be big brothers!  They still want a "Baby Sister" {I think Cohen does, because that's what he hears Noah say}.  Looking ahead at my appointments, I will probably find out at the end of September.  My first guess is that the baby is a boy {duh} because the second I'll start thinking it's a girl, I'll get my hopes up!  That might have already happened a couple of times.

Anyways, our gospel community {small group} is on a little baby kick lately and one one of them came over for a play date.  Here are the boys with Baby Rowan...

Photobucket

 
Photobucket

They are getting some good practice in!

Anyways, there's a little summary of whats been going on lately.  We are very excited to start school in a couple of weeks.  Until then, we'll be trying to stay cool!

0 comments: