Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Harper Claire Ellis

Born on February 23rd, weighing 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 in long.  She is just precious and we are so in love with her!

Photobucket

Here is me at 39 weeks the morning before my scheduled c-section...

Photobucket

Last family of four picture...

Photobucket

Harper in the NICU...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Going home after only 3 days!  We were so ecstactic!

Photobucket

In her car seat, going home to meet her brothers!

Photobucket

Meeting her big brothers for the first time...
{with her being in the NICU, nobody under 18 could go see her, including her brothers and cousins}

Photobucket

I still can't believe I have three! Love them!

Photobucket

Harper is doing awesome at home.  She loves to eat and sleep, which is fine by me!  After getting checked out thoroughly in the NICU and by the pediatric cardiologist, her heart looked exactly like they thought it would and is pumping well.  She is on Digoxin, which is what I took while pregnant with her.  She goes to the cardiologist on Friday as well as the pediatrician, so we will know more about how often she needs to be seen after Friday.

Here she is at one week...


The boys are doing great too.  They really don't pay too much attention to her which is understandable since they're boys.  It is cute to watch them pat her on the head and give her a little kiss on the forehead, though.  Aaron has been Super Dad lately.  I really don't know what I would do without him.  My Mom has also taken off work a few days to come over and entertain the boys or sweep my kitchen floors.  I'm not sure what I will do when I'm on my own! 

Anyways, thanks for your continued prayers for Harper and for our family of 5.


5 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

She's absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to stop in and meet her!

Jessica said...

She is just beautiful Allison! Congratulations!!

erin f. said...

She is so sweet and pretty and you are a beautiful Mama!

*Courtney* said...

Love that pretty baby girl! What a beautiful family, both inside and out!

Michelle said...

harper is so precious, a perfect addition to your family. glad to hear her heart is doing well!