Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back in the swing of things

Well, I started back at work today which was better than expected. The kids were actually happy to see me and I truly was happy to see them. I've got a couple more who are potty-training now so that will make things more interesting in '08.

On another note, Noah is trying to get rid of one of his naps :( No fun for me! He was on the most perfect schedule and now has decided to change things a bit. More signs that he is growing up, I guess. He is saying some new words lately like: monkey (mumpy), button (he actually points at a button on my shirt), Maddie (his favorite seven-year-old cousin), bite and shaking his head "yes". He loves to dance right now too! It is so fuuny. He will stand up next to his leap frog table, hit a certain button and bob up and down. He even sways back and forth when a slower-type song comes on. Everytime we get the video camera out, he stops doing it, of course!

Maybe I will post a video of our adorable 13 month-old soon! You will have to settle for a picture from Noah's Great-Grandad's 80th Birthday party- OU themed of course!


2 comments:

*Courtney* said...

true, the dancing is so cute! he is growing up too fast. glad we got to hang out and the kiddos too!

Cassie said...

I CANNOT wait to see that little man dance:) He's TOO cute...seriously.