Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Years!

New Years was a blast! My wonderful husband took me out to dinner and to a movie without Noah. My parents babysat ALL night for us! Thanks Mom and Dad! So, Aaron and I went to our default place, The Cheesecake Factory and then went to see National Treasure. We then met up with Ben and Allison at her place and celebrated the New Year! I don't have any pictures because I forgot to take them. Oh well, we had fun!

*Noah update that was left out of the last post*
Noah finally cut his two top teeth! He cut them while we were on the cruise and they are starting to grow in nicely. It makes me sad to see them, though, because once they are grown in he will look a lot older! I still want him to look like my little baby!!





I'm so proud of myself!


Like my flannel pajamas?

I crack myself up!

P.S. I received some comments about my dirt devil kone. Yes, it is awesome and is so great for Noah's messes in the high chair!

2 comments:

*Courtney* said...

Sounds like a fun New Years! Good job on Noah cutting his top 2 teeth...he will look like a big boy now.

He's so cute in his flannel pjs!

Kara said...

thanks for the kone update. maybe i'll ask for one for valentine's day!

i love, love, love noah's smile! his cheeks are so cute!