Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas... with lots of pics!


Noah and Rylie


Look what all I got for Christmas! (not pictured: red wagon)

We tried to not spoil him too much since he just had his birthday ;)

Look what Santa brought me!

Cousins!


About to play in the paper.


Some of my favorite gifts!


Who doesn't love matching Christmas pajamas??


Okay, so these were out of order but oh well. Didn't get any pics of Christmas in Baytown so David or Kami please send me some! We had a wonderful Christmas and got to see a lot of family! It sure is good to be home though!

Noah update: Noah has been saying more and more words lately like: light, ball, uh-oh, puppy, baby, and papaw. He so cute when he says them, but it is so funny to just hear him babble like he is really trying to tell us something. He is getting closer to taking his first steps. The other night night he took a few steps holding on to his push toy. It was a proud moment for all of us!
Here are some pics I meant to post before leaving on the cruise!
Another "matching cousins" photo.
Our first official Ellis family picture.
Noah's one-year-old photo shoot.

Another one that I liked.

Well, that's all for now. Sorry to bore you with all the pictures! Hope everyone has a blessed New Year!!!

6 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

Ok, first of all, did you get one of those cool lava-lamp looking vaccuums? I've seen commercials for it and I WANT ONE!! Second, way to go Noah! He's getting so big and so cute. I want to come see you guys sometime soon after the holidays calm down. Do you think that would be possible?? :)

Jacquie said...

I love all of the matching cousin pictures. We have several of the same. Lynlee also got the drum and a wagon. How fun! Looks like y'all had a great Christmas.

Laura Webb said...

I got the dirt devil kone too, I love it, your pics are soo cute too!! Hope you have a great new year!!

Anonymous said...

don't ever say your pictures are boring. I love them! i miss seeing you guys.

JavaMama said...

Oooh, I love that last one of Noah! Thanks for sharing your Christmas photos... not boring at all.

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

Kara said...

i am jealous you got the cone dirt devil! let me know if it's good..

love all the family pics!