Monday, December 3, 2007

Noah's First Haircut and such...

Friday, I took him to get his first professional haircut. I had cut his hair before, but it was just a little trim off the top when he was like 5 months old. I took him to a Coolcuts for Kids because they have the cute little cars they can sit in and also the distraction of a movie. I was so proud of him! He barely wiggled at all and was so busy taking it all in that he didn't really notice her cutting his hair! Here are some pics!

Before


During


After

She did such a good job, I think, and he looks like a little boy now! So cute!

This weekend was a blast! I got my Christmas decor up finally! More pics on that later. While getting those boxes out of our garage closet Aaron organized or cleaned out the closet and also the coat closet. Thanks Aaron for doing that not-so-fun project! It is always nice to drive your car into a clean garage and not a garage where the closet is throwing up boxes and junk! We hung out with my family some and watched the OU game! So fun! Also, did a little shopping! Still have not really started Christmas shopping yet, but I will get around to it sometime, I guess!

Also, today is my Mom's Birthday!! We are going out to eat tonight to celebrate. She would kill me if I told her age, so I won't! Her favorite daughter wouldn't dare do that to her! Happy Birthday Mom, I love you!

6 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

Haha...the first pick is hilarious and his facial expression is priceless. He looks like a little gentleman. So cute!

*Courtney* said...

What a handsome little guy! I will miss his mini mohawk though. :)

Kara said...

love the haircut! such a cute little guy!

JavaMama said...

Cute! Don't you just love that place? That is where we take the boys. We took them on Tuesday and our girl, the only one that ever listened to us about how to cut their hair, is gone! We were so dissapointed but thankfully the other 2 girls did a great job.

Your neice, btw is ADORABLE!

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

JENNY said...

What a cutie!! I love the haircut.

Ann Hastings said...

He's adorable!