Thursday, November 29, 2007

December is almost here....really?

Well, I haven't blogged in a while. Thought I would catch you up. If you didn't know already Noah is one! HA! Still can't believe it! He is getting so big and so much fun! He went to the doctor on Tuesday and is a healthy BIG boy weighing in at 22 1/2 lbs and over 30 inches long! He did all of his tricks for the doctor and was brave for his two shots! He has, though, been extra fussy because he is cutting to more teeth! Yuck! That is not fun! He is also still "cruising" along the couch and we probably won't see him take his first steps for almost another month. He put two words together the other day, "Hi dada". I was proud of him but have been working hard with him to say "Hi mama"! :) Anyways, enough about Noah! Here is a picture though.



I cannot believe it almost December! I have yet to start Christmas shopping or haven't got out any decorations! I haven't been in the mood for it lately I guess. I am however getting excited about our upcoming cruise with the fam! We are going the week before Christmas with Aaron's family (mil, dil, Kami, James, Jared and some other aunts, uncles and cousins) and my family (Mom, Dad, Madi, EmK, aunt Penni, uncle Randy and Hunter. We are going to Cayman, Jamaica, and Cozumel! I am excited not only for the vacation itself but to spend time with all of these people! Should be fun!

I am excited about the weekend! Nothing but hanging out and watching a little football. Go Sooners! Oh and Noah gets his first real haircut tomorrow! I am a little nervous but it needs to be done!!!

Here are some pics of miss Rylie to end with!





3 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

Rylie is too cute! I'm surprised Noah's first two words together weren't "Boomer - Sooner" :)

david said...

Be sure to take some pics of his
1st haircut! pawpaw

*Courtney* said...

I'm still amazed at how big Noah has gotten...it seems like yesterday that he was the size of Rylie!

Let's definately hang out soon!