Sunday, November 11, 2007

Is my baby really about to turn 1?

Time flies!!!!!! It really does! I cannot believe it has almost been a year since little Noah entered our lives! More on him when he turns one, but I just had to say that I do not feel old enough to have a one year old!


Anyways, this weekend was a lot of fun! Aaron's friend (and my friend too) Ben, came into town this weekend. It is always fun to hang out with him and is fun reminiscing about the good ol' days at church camp and ACU. We didn't hang out with him all weekend because of his new lady friend, but all and all we had fun enjoying his company as well as Allison's too. Yes, her name is Allison which automatically makes her a winner! Anyways, here is a picture of Noah and his Uncle Ben! (not the rice)



The rest of the weekend was filled with watching season 3 of the Office, Sunday church of which my bestest friend Jevanna was there :), Sunday small groups which is always a blessing, and a little shopping of course! Oh yeah, and lets not forget about all of the football watching...yay Sooners and Cowboys (Dallas that is). Anyways, still waiting on my niece, Rylie, oh and Happy belated Birthday to Emma Kate who was 4 on Saturday! (I called her on her birthday but I just wanted to say that publicly) Have a good week!

2 comments:

*Courtney* said...

I can't believe Noah is going to be 1 either! Savannah is really excited about his birthday party though. :)

Sounds like a fun weekend. Bet Lindsay is ready for baby Rylie to arrive. See ya on Wednesday!

Cassie said...

It seems like just yesterday we were finding out you were pregnant...I can't believe now sweet Noah is turning 1!! He's precious and I can't wait for play dates when we move to Dallas:)