Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Like my hat?

Here's the front:

Here's the back:

Here's a close-up:

Okay. I'm ready to take it off!

I never really gave a summary of our past weekend. Oh yeah, probably because I forgot to put my battery back in my camera before taking it with us to Oklahoma! I was bummed that I didn't have any pics from the OU/A&M game. Oh well, we had a great time just the two of us! I did come down with a cold on the way there but quickly forgot about it while pulling into Norman and walking around Campus Corner. The chilly weather in the 3rd and 4th quarter reminded of my cold and I was quite happy to be getting back into the car and heading to a warm bed. What a fun game to go to though! I also did not have my camera for Emma's 4th birthday party! bummer! She was so cute opening her presents and it was the best Curious George birthday party I have been too! So fun!

Anyways, Noah is still fighting his cold as well and that is why one of his eyes in the pictures above is a little red and puffy. We both hope to be well soon so we can hold our new little cousin/niece soon! (she hasn't been born yet but one of Lindsay's "false alarms" is sure to be the real thing soon!) Can't wait! Maybe my next blog will be of Rylie Paige Lindley!

2 comments:

*Courtney* said...

Noah is so cute! Glad y'all had a fun trip. Let's get the kiddos (and you) feeling better so we can hang out again!

Bonniebeewester said...

I don't "like" the hat, I LOVE the hat! Hope you guys feel better soon!