Monday, December 10, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree...

Here is our Christmas tree this year! This picture was taken a few days ago. The presents have grown a little bit.



Here is one set of Noah's Christmas pajamas. Perfectly fitting for Noah.


This week will be a busy one. We will be getting ready to leave for Baytown on Saturday followed by heading to Galveston on Sunday to board our cruise. Hopefully I will post some pics of Noah this week from his 1 year old picture session.


Happy packing to me!

5 comments:

*Courtney* said...

I knew your tree would be cute! And of course Noah is cute...the pj's are alright I guess. :)

Good luck packing. Sorry we didn't get together before y'all's trip. Get a good tan for the rest of us pale kids!

Kara said...

umm...can you come to my house and decorate my tree? that is beautiful!

have fun on your christmas cruise!

and as always, noah is precious.

mary beth said...

are you going on the same cruise that we both went on like 3 years ago?? that was so much fun, except for when it rained the 3 days back. oh well. i'm jealous...hope yall have fun!

-mary beth

JavaMama said...

CUTE!! Those PJ's are Awesome and I love your tree. We pray that you all we have an absolutely lovely time for Christmas and on your cruise.

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

Bonniebeewester said...

Love Love LOVE the PJs!! This boy knows how to dress for bed! PS: Can I go on the cruise, too? I can hold my breath in your luggage for a few hours...