Thursday, December 27, 2007

I Love it When We're Cruisin' Together...

We had a blast on the cruise! What more can I say? Noah did great on his first cruise and we had so much fun with our families. The pictures sum it up best!



Aaron and Noah in our cabin. Noah loved playing in his crib!


Me and Aaron on the first formal night!

Noah and Daddy at dinner.

Don't I look handsome?

James and Jared

Mimi and Papaw...Noah's babysitters!

On the way to the beach in Jamaica.

Us in Jamaica.

Little Miss Emma

The boat- Carnival Conquest.

On our way to Grand Cayman.

Hard Rock Cayman. Had to take my pic with JT's suit. ;)

The kids in Cayman.
James and Aaron in front of Senor Frogs Cozumel...the loudest and most obnoxious place I have ever been to! (we didn't stay to eat)
Shopping in Cozumel...Emma took this picture!
The Ellis kids leaving Mexico.
While boarding our ship we spotted David and Kim on their balcony.
Second formal night (me and Kami).
Me and the best husband ever.

Another picture of us Noahless.



Noah with his maracas at dinner.

Noah with his Papaw.





The last dinner on the ship with Daddy.


Me and Madison.


Goofing off at dinner with Graddy.


The best dessert ever. My dad ordered it all 7 nights. Notice he is eating it in the last picture.

Cousins Leslie and Heather.

Aunt Penni and Mom goofing off at dinner.

Emma and her favorite person on the cruise...our waiter.


Well, that about sums up our cruise. I am surprised if you are still reading! I will post soon on our wonderful Christmas!


3 comments:

Cassie said...

How fun! I want to go on a cruise with your family:) What a great way to spend Christmas...and Noah looks SO big and SO adorable.

Bonniebeewester said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great time! We need to plan one next year. :) Hope you had a great Christmas/birthday!!! :)

*Courtney* said...

Love all the pics! I'm glad y'all had so much fun! Can't wait to see some Christmas pics. :)

Also, we need to get together soon.