Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend '08

In Houston at the LTC Convention

Noah with his Mimi and Pawpaw

You can't tell but he loves balloons! (or bla as he says)


Outside at Nana and Graddy's enjoying the nice weather

Miss Rylie sitting up in her bumbo

Emma riding her Dora Bike


This picture of Madison cracks me up!


Easter Sunday

Hunting Easter Eggs (or balls :)


By the way, I am now 16 months old!


Me and Jevanna...my long lost friend!

Going through his Easter Basket

I'm such a big boy now!


I'm still really happy even though I am cutting a big fat molar!

We had a good, long weekend spending time with family and friends. Not pictured above: Jonathan, prego Jennifer, and Jed...I didn't snap a pic of them but we sure had fun seeing them! Also no pics of the the cousins all together in their easter outfits. They might have to wear them all together next Sunday so we can get a picture! Hope everyone had a blessed Easter weekend!

5 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

Ok, love love love the sweater vest! ha! He's so cute! Chaz and I were laughing sooo hard at the video you posted. We he growled like a dinosaur, I think we peed our pants. Ha!!! Hope to see you guys sometime soon. Geez! It's been too long :(

*Courtney* said...

Noah is so handsome in his little vest. Glad y'all had a great trip!

Ann Hastings said...

I love his sweater vest- too cute! It looks like y'all had fun :)

JENNY said...

What a cutie! I love Noah's Easter outfit.

Cassie said...

As always, Noah is ADORABLE:) I love his sweet Easter outfit. Also, your whole family is TOO cute!! Glad your Easter was great:)