Monday, March 31, 2008

Little Rylie

Prayers would be appreciated for my sister's 4 month old, Rylie. She has not held anything down since Friday afternoon. She was admitted into the hospital on Saturday, soon after hooked up with and IV and many tests being done. Sunday evening she had what they think was a seizure, so she has been transported to Children's for further testing. She had a spinal tap in the early hours of the morning and that test came back negative for bacterial meningitis, and are still waiting on other test results from that. She is scheduled for an MRI tomorrow to see if there is a problem with her stomach or digestive system.

Please keep Rylie in your prayers! It is not fun to watch all of these tests happen to such a little one. Also, for my sister who is dealing with stresses that comes with all of this. I pray that the glory of God will be seen through all of this.

5 comments:

Laura Webb said...

I can't imagine what you guys are going through..I am so sorry...She is my prayers for sure!!

Ann Hastings said...

I am so sorry to hear that- we'll be praying for recovery and strength!

Bonniebeewester said...

Oh Allison. I'm so sorry to hear about this. :( Give Linds & Rylie a big hug for me. They'll be in our prayers!

*Courtney* said...

Oh goodness, that makes me want to cry. We will be praying about sweet Rylie and Lindsay. Please keep us updated.

Collin and Christy said...

y'all are all in my prayers! please keep us updated!