Friday, April 4, 2008

Moving Day

Noah's Room BeforeAfter

Guest Room Before (terrible picture)
After
Master Bedroom Before
After


Living Room Before

After (the blinds hadn't been put up yet)

Nasty Carpet Before

Beautiful Carpet After

So, as you can see we are pretty much done! Just a few touch ups left! Yay! Moving day is today since it is 12:24 am...better get to bed because there is a lot of moving ahead! I wanted to make sure I got these up tonight since we won't have Internet for a few days!

P.S. Yesterday, April 4th was my Dad's Birthday! Happy Birthday, I love you- thanks in advance for helping us move :)!

6 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

Y'all did an amazing job- it looks wonderful! Have fun moving in this weekend, how exciting!

Bonniebeewester said...

Woot woot!!! I love it! I can't believe how fast you guys finished. I'll be visiting my parents soon so I want to come see it!!

Jacquie said...

It looks beautiful! I can't wait to see pics with all your stuff in it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*Courtney* said...

looks great! can't wait to see the finished product. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.