Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Noah Update

10 Things about Noah!


1. He can show you where his nose and eyes are. He may not get it right 100% of the time, but he has some clue of where they are!

2. You can ask what a puppy says, and he goes "ra ra" very softly.

3. Every morning when he gets up, he roars at his hippo on top of his armoire like he is trying to scare him.

4. He eats all kinds of things now, but is not eating all that much since he is cutting teeth.

5. Noah never lets me feel inside his mouth to check for teeth. I found two teeth the other day, that I had no clue they were there.

6. I think he has 9 teeth right now and one on its way???

7. Still no walking...we will definitely be throwing a party when he decides he wants to do it!

8. He loves to sing!

9. I got him his first tooth brush and for awhile I couldn't get him to put it down. He has such good hygiene!

10. He loves being outside! ex. going for walks, watching Chester potty, etc.


These are Noah's Spring School Pictures! Such a big boy! Almost 17 months!!!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

9?! are you sure? I miss him. And you. And even Chester a little bit. See you tonight!!!

Bonniebeewester said...

Ok, looove the sweater vest. Awesome. He is precious! Everytime I see a pic of him, I think of the dinosaur growl. Hilarious.

Kara said...

i love the he growls when he wakes up- so funny!
can't wait to hear about him walking on his own! i bet your arms are getting tired- he's a big guy!