Tuesday, May 27, 2008

25 Years ago...














My husband was born into the world!

Here are some things that I admire about him:
-He is a very patient, caring, humble, passionate and hilarious husband! He is TOO good to me!
-He is AWESOME with Noah. He is very "hands-on" and loves to play "ball" with Noah, but also doesn't mind bathing him and changing awful-smelling diapers!
-He is a sports fanatic, which I love! He knows all kinds of trivia and is avid that we do some kind of sports activity everyday. (which is mostly, tossing the ball to each other in the living room) :)
-He is the planner. He loves thinking about the future and once a trip is planned, he will research everything about it until the day we leave!
-He is a follower of Christ and his love for Him shows through the way he cares for us as a family! He is a true leader!

Those were just a few things that I love about him. Have a well-deserved WONDERFUL Day! I love you, Honey!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

You make it easy to be a good husband. I love you! Funny pictures too. Especially cinco de mayo.

*Courtney* said...

What fun pics! Happy Birthday to Aaron! :)