Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Girl Fun...I love my friends!




Me and the Bride-to-be!

Roomie pic minus Anna...love them! (Don't you hate it when shirts make you look preggo...I'm not!)

Kara (my favorite twin mom) and me!


Me and precious Erika

So, I had fun time in Austin (or Lake Travis) this past weekend celebrating Jen and her upcoming wedding! It was nice to have a night with just the girls, since I am surrounded by boys all the time! I love girl time and am looking forward to Thursday with some more of my favorite friends, Bonnie, Courtney, and Jev!

If you're on facebook, you've probably seen this!

5 comments:

Kara said...

it was so good to hang out! i am already missing the patio and the company : )

*Courtney* said...

glad y'all had a good weekend! and you don't look preggo...that's the style. :)

can't wait til tomorrow!

Jen said...

yeah for girls weekend! SO glad you were there! love you!

Anonymous said...

I think you are precious also! It was so good to see you.

stacey4 said...

Cute pictures!! I forgot to give you that $3....oops!!