Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This and That

Come check out my room!





The Living Room

chester in his spot

mantel- will be adding to whenever I find just the right thing.

noah's toy chest


want to continue adding to our picture wall


fabric panels I did

Thought I would post some pics as we are finally finishing up some rooms in the house. I have yet to find the perfect window treatment for the living room and I am still on the lookout for "odds and ends" for Noah's room. They are both "pretty much" finished.


Randoms!

I like to use a fork now!

What am I doing?

I'm throwing my diaper away!



5 comments:

Kara said...

your house looks great! noah looks so cute walking around like a big guy!

stacey4 said...

Cute house!!! Why don't you come over and give me some professional advice on decorating. I think I need to get rid of some stuff!!! Noah man looks so big!

The Beasley's said...

Hey! This is Amy, who met you that day at Courtney's house...I have Abby. Anyway, Noah's room is amazing--I LOVE it! That color blue is fabulous. Also, the fabric panels you did..what a great idea! I'll be checking your blog from here on out :-)

Bonniebeewester said...

Of course, I love your house! It is AMAZING! I didn't know you made those panel thingies! I love those!

Collin and Christy said...

we are going to progreso and cosumel! we'll be on the carnival ship fantasy! I CAN'T WAIT!! :)