Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Noah at 19 months and then some...

Welp, you guessed it Noah is already 19 months!!! He is changing so much, it kind of makes me sad to not have my snuggly little baby.



He is officially a walker...hardly ever crawls now! We thought this day would never come! We are so proud!

He says some new words like: guitar, poo-poo, boo-boo, french fry, and NO!

He knows what 'blow me up' means. For those oldies out there that means he will fist bump you. And if you still don't know what that means you are REALLY old...jk.

Speaking of poo- poo, he will tell you when he's going, which could be a sign that he will be an early potty trainer...eeks!!!

He no longer eats small torn up pieces of food. You can now give him a whole nugget and he will bite off of it.

He has started throwing mini tantrums. I say mini, because I have seen worse!

He is working on his colors, abc's and numbers. Doesn't really know any yet, but we are working on them!

He loves books! And he especially loves the one about the monkeys jumping on the bed. Whenever we get to the part about "Mama called the Dr. and the Dr. said..." He says No! and wags his finger.

Anyways, that is all I can think of now! We love you Noey and are loving every minute with you!!!




3 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

Okay, gonna have to see a video of the fist bump. I can't believe he's 19 months!!!You guys should be having another soon, no??? :) Wait until I can catch up!!!

*Courtney* said...

wow, 19 months already??? i can't believe it...

we DO need to get together soon. :)

momto2monkeys said...

Hey Allison, I saw your blog on Leah's. Noah is getting so big. It's good to know Cole isn't the only one throwing tantrums! :) Looks like you all are having a fun summer!
Jennifer