Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"I'll be back"

So, you probably won't be hearing from me until a week from now. (Not like you hear from me that often) We will be traveling to Cooperstown, NY to see Kami and James tomorrow! We are so excited and maybe a little sad to leave Noah with my parents (thank you, thank you, thank you!!!)! Yes, this is our first trip longer than a night away from Noah!


As if Kami and James company won't be enough, we will also be going to NYC for a day or maybe two. On Friday, we have tickets, thanks to James' hook-up person, to the Yankees/Red Sox game on July 4th!
I'm excited to go, but obviously not as excited as Aaron! And if that wasn't enough baseball, of course, we will be touring the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown thanks to James (he works there). As I am writing this, I am sure Aaron has already mentally checked out of work and I am frantically cleaning and packing! Speaking of... better get back to it!

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!

3 comments:

*Courtney* said...

Have a blast in NY! See ya when you get back. :)

stacey4 said...

How fun!! have a great time!!!

Bonniebeewester said...

Chaz would be salivating at the chance to go see that game. Have so much fun!