Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Looking Forward....

...to Preschool! Preschool starts in less than a week for me and Noah. I am teaching two-year-olds again and Noah will be in the 18 month old class this year! We are excited!
...to this Saturday! Aaron and I will be headed to Norman, OK to watch the Sooners' home opener! We are excited....especially Aaron!
...And, for so long, we had been looking forward to my sister and the girls' return from Canada! They are back and Noah is lovin' it!

Madison, the 3rd grader, and Noah

Again...he loves her!

and with EK too!

He sure loves to weeee!!! (swing)

Aggh!! I have to get a picture of Rylie...she is getting soo big...crawling, pulling up...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

We are glad to be back!! See you at preschool.

Bonniebeewester said...

When did they all get so big?!? Nuts!