Monday, September 1, 2008

Lately...


On our way to Norman

So happy it is football season!



view from the seats


the clouds are starting to roll in...

view of the storm...it was pretty bad!


That was our Saturday! We stayed until the rain let up and went home at half time. No big deal, OU was already up 50 points!


Sunday was spent hanging with my family!

Little Rylie....this is the permanent look on her face...not kidding!

BIG girl standing!

Noah and Rylie



Labor Day was spent at our neighborhood pool! Noah LOVES the water! He kept dunking his face in and even would kick his feet while holding him! The next Michael Phelps maybe???


Pure excitement!

He also, loves splashing...especially Daddy's face!


Refueling before going back out!

And, Tuesday was our 1st day of Preschool!!! Here are some shots of our little preschooler...

He wouldn't stand still with his back pack on...

Posing with his backpack...

I am all ready for my first day!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

I want to gobble him UP! I can't stand it:)

Hope you guys are doing well...let's get together, soon!

Bonniebeewester said...

Thought about you guys in the rain :( That's Oklahoma weather for ya!! Noah is so cute with his little back pack by the way :) He's getting too big!!!!!!!

stacey4 said...

I think that storm was a sign that you should have been in Austin! The weather was great for our first game of the season!

Oh, and Noah- Ms Stacey hearts you!

*Courtney* said...

Awww, so many fun pics! I just love Noah's first day of school outfit...he's such a big boy!

Bonniebeewester said...

I told Chaz last year while I was sitting in the muggy heat, dripping with sweat, scrunched in my tiny seat, after getting into a fight with that fatso of a Longhorn fan that my TX/OU days are DUNZO! Everyone there acts like out of control idiots. Chaz has been saying things like "Are you ready for TX/OU weekend?' And I'm like "I told you, I ain't going!" I gave him a year "heads-up". Never again!!!!!!!

Are you guys going to brave it and go???