Tuesday, December 16, 2008

bye bye, adios, au revoir...


...PACI!!!!


So, As you can see I am taking a little break from from the NY posts. We had a HUGE milestone last week and I thought I needed to blog about it!


Noah said goodbye to his paci and we couldn't be more happy about that! We knew it would be coming soon since he only took it at nap/bedtime, and he also started to chew holes in them. Once he would chew holes in them, he wouldn't want them anymore! After I bought my last package of them I thought to myself if he chews holes in these, this is it...I'm not buying anymore! So, we decided that after the NY trip it was time to say good bye, since he only had one left. Over the course of the trip he chewed a hole in that one, so we thought Perfect! When we got home showed him his paci and told him it was broken and laid him down that night without it. He cried for like ten minutes then fell asleep. After that he would ask for it occasionally but never got too upset about it, and he even didn't care that he didn't have it at preschool. So, that was a success and we couldn't have pictured that going any smoother then it did!

4 comments:

david said...

Congratulations. Life is a series of milestones, some huge, and others not. Glad this one passed fairly easily.

Bonniebeewester said...

So glad he didn't put up much of a fight! Ok, those striped pjs are adorable! He's so snuggly!!

By the way, got your sweet Christmas card. I loved it! Thanks for sending :)

Cassie said...

I am NOT looking forward to that...he might be going to Kindergarten with a paci in his backpack:)

Kara said...

yay noah! glad it went well!