Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas....

Love, Noah!

and Chester, too!

I like posing for the camera!

the infamous "cheesy grin"

red and white striped Christmas pj's...we just can't have it any other way

I just love this little sweater on him

wearing their "yee-haws" as Noah says...

Not a big fan of Santa...maybe next year!

whew, it sure is hard to get a cousin pic these days!
Hope everyone has a blessed Christmas, wherever you are celebrating!
*Thanks Cassie for the new look...isn't she awesome!*

5 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

I cannot believe you're already 15 weeks!! My oh my!!! Looks like you guys had a merry Christmas!!

Moore Memories said...

Merry Christmas! I love your blog layout! Hope you have a chance to relax a bit!

Wase... said...

That "cheesy grin" is too cute!

*Courtney* said...

I bet Noah had a great Christmas! Good job by Cassie updating the blog look...gotta make sure the new baby doesn't feel left out, ha! :)

raschel said...

aww!! how sweet! where did you see santa-i like his set up?