Monday, April 27, 2009

33 Weeks!

Okay, so I'm 33 weeks tomorrow but who is really counting?
6 weeks until the c-section!!!
This pregnancy has been really different from when I was preggo with Noah. I am still not swollen, which I am pretty sure I was already swollen by 28 weeks last time. I am not as tired as I was, except maybe on preschool days. I guess Noah has kept me more active, and as a result I am still feeling pretty good. Cohen is definitely more of a mover than Noah. Could this be a sign of what is to come? Let's hope not :). My next sono is on Wednesday and am hoping to see that everything is still progressing just like it's suppose to. Well, I'm off to watch a dvr'd Survivor. My next post will be all about Noah and his big boy bed!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

1. You're adorable and look GREAT! I can't believe you're 33 weeks.

2. I can't wait to meet Cohen.

3. Survivor was funny and ridiculous and hilarious. We've really loved this season.

JENNY said...

You look great!

Bonniebeewester said...

6 weeks!? 6 weeks!? Holy cow! Where did the time go??? You look precious, as always :)

Crystal Corona said...

YOu look soooooo great!!! I cant wait till I am showing more!!! Whats the date of the C-section again?

Kara said...

it's getting so close to d-day! you're lookin' great!

raschel said...

you look AMAZING! i can't believe you're STILL all belly! The dermatologist I used was Lisa Garner in Garland. I LOVED the entire office...they were so friendly!