Monday, April 20, 2009

My First Rangers Game!

Remember my first Astros game at 8 months old?

Finally to my first Rangers game!

I yelled...Go Rangers! And of course I yelled "Throw it back!" when a home run was hit by the Royals a few seats over!


Daddy was thrilled to take me...and of course Mommy too!


It sure did look like it could have rained on us, but we never felt a drop!


During the game, I got a little restless. So, we walked around a bit and went up to the upper deck so that I could run around!


I really did have a good time despite this picture. Even though the Rangers lost, all the way home I told Mommy and Daddy that "I had fun at the baseball game!"


I even got this new pennant for my Big Boy Room!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

It's about time, Noah! Don't believe a word your daddy says about the Astros being the best...total lies. Stick with the Rangers, buddy:)

Also, if that was the homerun ball that got thrown back...then I KNOW the guy who threw it back. He was very proud to check that off of his "life list" :)

Bonniebeewester said...

Such a handsome little guy. I love the Rangers Game!!!

Jacquie said...

I think he needs an Astros pennant too!!

Jacquie said...

Hey I just wanted to tell you I was at Target the other day and in the dollar bin was tons of sports/baseball stuff. REALLY cute and only a $1! Just thought you might want to check it out for the big boy room!!