Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day

Noah and Cohen on their first day of preschool.
Looking chubby. I didn't get a picture with his teachers Ms. Jessica and Aunt Lizzy! Maybe, tomorrow.

Noah and his teacher, Ms. Courtney!
In front of his door...


We had a good first day. My class is precious and from the looks of it, I think it will be a good year! Noah did great as well. It probably helped that he knew his teacher already and most of his friends in his class. Cohen had a good day, too!
We are looking forward to a relaxing long weekend with Aaron's family at Lake Texoma! Should be fun!

3 comments:

Crystal Corona said...

Noah is getting so big!!! He is so cute too! They both are of course. Noah just looks so big now. :( Why do they have to get so big so fast?! It makes me feel old.. How old are the kids in your class again? I forgot.. I know you told me. ALSO that blog page you told me about doesn't like me. I tried to add it but I didn't get it to work. :( Also did you pay for the things you have or were they all free?

JENNY said...

love their matching shirts!!

raschel said...

is the preschool thing really "preschool" or is it a mother's day out kind of thing?