Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day = 3 months

Whew! This weekend was a busy one, but ever so enjoyable! Friday night we had dinner Aaron's parents at yummy Tino's and had a good visit with them, and of course, they loved spending time with the boys. Then Saturday, we headed to Midlothian to spend some time with ALL of my mom's side of the family. We don't get to see most of them often, so it was fun getting to catch up with all of them.

All of the great-grandkids with Grandad and Arleet

The Ellis' family of four...can u tell it's gameday?


mom and dad with their kids and grandkids...minus canyon

the whole group...


Next, we ventured to Cowboys Stadium to the OU/BYU game. Not the outcome we had hoped for, but we had a good time.
Also, good to see Bonnie. That's one of the good things about football season. We get to see Bonnie and Chaz at a few of the games!

the band from our seats

poor sam...this was before he got hurt. hopefully he will be back soon!

and of course little coey turned 3 months on labor day! he is even bigger, as you can see!

Today, we started preschool, and although I am pretty tired, it was a pretty good day altogether. I will post on that tomorrow!
*Do my pics look more blurry then before? They don't look quite so clear.*



3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love Cohen's little smile!

Crystal Corona said...

So cute! Have you posted pics with that bear before? I don't remember seeing it with him yet. The pics don't look blurry to me. I like your hair cut!

Bonniebeewester said...

I love Cohen sticking out his tounge in the OU pic...hilarious!!!! One of these days, I'll get to meet the little booger! :)