Sunday, February 7, 2010

8 months!

Wow! is he really already 8 months?! 4 more months, and, I don't even want to say it, he'll be a 1 year old! He is growing way too quickly!!! At 8 months he is:
-Clapping!
-Saying dada alot! He has even said it to Aaron a couple of times...makes Mama sad ;)
-We think he has even said Hi a few times.
-Dancing...which entails bobbing up and down while sitting. So cute!
-Rolling around all over the place...quickly!
-Still not crawling but is just fine rolling everywhere!
-Loves when we sing to him or read books.
-Has really started loving Chester especially when he licks him in the face.
-Still eating baby food, but more of it!
-Weighs 20 lbs. Not sure about is height. His next well visit is next month.
-He has begun spotting the tiniest things on the carpet and tries to pick them up. Time to start vacuuming more frequently!
- He is as wiggly as ever! Does not like being held too much because he just wants down to play!
-He is absolutely too big for his carrier and needs to be in the big boy car seat, but Mama doesn't want to face reality that her baby is growing!
Here is my BIG 8 month old:
{I promise I didn't pose him like this....he did it himself!}
Clapping!

More smiling!

Very excited!

See how nice and round my head is looking???

Couldn't stop taking pictures!

Love this one!


He's trying to go somewhere!

And with his dada!

{Name that shirt, Siggies!}

On a different note:Please be in prayer for Jenny. She is the sister of our close friend, Jonathan Ross. She is in critical condition in ICU with sepsis. It started as the flu and pneumonia and worsened from there. She is only in her early 30's, has a husband and 9 year old daughter. Pray for complete healing and for all the family that surrounds her, for strength and peace. Thanks so much!

5 comments:

Crystal Corona said...

HE is SO stinking cute. I cant wait to meet him! We should be home by March 30th! Can you believe it?! I have been gone for almost 3 years! We still dont know where we will move to. Your boys are so big! Any more on the way in the years to come? My brother has told me that I will have 3 boys. How is it with two boys?

JENNY said...

He is adorable! What a chunk.

Bonniebeewester said...

Gosh, that smile is infectious !! Such a beautiful baby :)

Amber said...

Oh I love it - It sounds like you are talking about Kaley except she weighs about 16lbs. He is very cute.

Jessica said...

Adorable!

I'll keep Jenny in my prayers.