Monday, February 22, 2010

Brothers

It seems so long ago that Noah was 8 months old! But in other ways it seems like yesterday. We are blessed to have two happy boys! Don't get me wrong, they have their moments, but generally speaking they are happy! People ask me if Cohen is like Noah when he was a baby. I think the only thing that is comparable is that he is just as good-natured as Noah was. BUT, that might be it! I say that because Cohen is one wiggle worm. Very curious. Always wanting down. Doesn't like being held. Noah was and still is VERY cautious. Not a daredevil. Kind of weenie. But we love him for that! Cohen is different. He is already into all kinds of stuff and he can't even crawl yet! I think he will be one curious boy. I don't blame him. He wants to do what his big brother is doing. Cohen loves Noah and Noah loves Cohen. Gosh, I hope it is always like this ;)!

5 comments:

*Courtney* said...

Awww, they are both adorable at 8 months! Seriously, where has the time gone?

Sorry it didn't work out last night...maybe this Friday? We have dinner coming Tues & Thurs and y'all will be at church Wed.

Ashley said...

I cannot believe how much they look alike! They are so precious!

penni said...

they do look a lot alike!!! knowing what u looked like as a baby makes me think Cohen looks a little more like you and Noah a little more like Aaron.

Jessica said...

Wow! They may have different personalities, but man do they look alot alike.

Crystal Corona said...

They do look more similar then I thought!!! So cute.