Monday, September 13, 2010

A little catch-up

I finally got some pictures of the boys with their teachers.  Here they are on the second day of school!

Noah with Mrs. Wendy and at his spot at the table...


Cohen and his two teachers Mrs. Heather (who is a good friend of mine!) and Mrs. Laura...He is doing awesome in the toddler class! 


And this past weekend we headed to Norman for the OU game and also stopped by to see Chaz, Bonnie, and meet precious Dean in OKC!  We loved getting to visit with them and hold sweet Dean, who slept in our arms the entire time! 


Believe it or not this was the only shot I got of us at the game.  We were melting in the heat at this point and of course, I left my sunglasses in the car!  It was fun (and a good game!) despite baking in the sun!  Thanks to Aaron's parents who gave us the tickets and to my parent's who watched the boys so we could go! 

 

Man, I'm ready for fall weather!

1 comments:

*Courtney* said...

I can only imagine how hot y'all were at 2:30 because we were burning up at 6!

Maybe we'll get those Texas tickets again and y'all can make the trip to Austin with us....