Monday, October 11, 2010

Woah!!

It seems like all my posts lately are catch-up posts.  Sorry for the lack of blogging!  Last week we went to the State Fair with my parents, sister and the cousins!  We had a blast of course...there's nothing like the State Fair of Texas!  We missed Daddy, though.  Hopefully, we will be returning with him soon.

In other news, Cohen finally got his first real hair cut!  He's barely recognizable to us!
 

I can't believe we are in the second week of October already!  It's hard to believe that BIG brother will be 4 next month!!!  Crazy!  Noah loves him some Rangers and Baseball lately. 

Oh, and please Rangers, don't let this little boy down!

1 comments:

heatherkay said...

I'm going to miss his little curls, but he look so grown up so cute! Actually I think he looks more like Noah now.