Friday, September 16, 2011

How have I not blogged about this?

Maybe because I'm not that faithful to blogger, or because I'm a busy Mommy, but how could I forget to announce this to the world {or about a hand full of people ;)}???

Cohen is without pacifier. I repeat, Cohen is without the beloved P-A-C-I!!! {We have to spell it, around here, because he's still missing it some.}

This is an iPhone picture from a bit ago....cracks me up every time!

He's been without it for about a month and still mentions it from time to time.  We decided to do the cold turkey method and after a few days he finally went to sleep without crying out for it.  We were very excited it went so well!  Yay for being a BIG boy!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

HOORAY!!! We know how difficult that transition can be!

Bonniebeewester said...

I just laughed so hard at that picture!! I'm dreading getting rid of the paci with Dean...way to go Cohen!!