Monday, December 5, 2011

Her name

We decided on her name a few months ago.  My goal was to know her name by the time I went to First Monday at the beginning of November.  Sounds dumb, I know, but I wanted to buy a few things especially for her!  It took us awhile for us {Aaron & I} to agree on a name.  We had plenty of boys names, of course, but finding the perfect name for our daughter was tough!  When all was said and done we agreed on a name that had come up when I was pregnant with Cohen.  It was Cohen's girl's name, I guess you could say.  We have loved it for almost 3 years, so we are bound to love it forever!  So, our precious baby girl's name is...
We definitely can't wait to meet our little Harper!  Or "Hawper" as Cohen says. :)


9 comments:

*Courtney* said...

We love it, of course! Looking forward to play dates with all SIX of our kids! :)

Lauri Anne said...

Love it!

Bonniebeewester said...

Love love LOVE it! It's perfect!!

Jessica said...

So cute!

Kara said...

love her name! it just fits for your family.

Ann Hastings said...

LOVE it!!! We're praying for y'all!

Ashley said...

I love it!!

Moore Memories said...

Precious...

Brittnie said...

Congrats on your little girl on the way. Harper is a great choice. We are expecting a little girl in May. Can't wait!