Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What?!

I haven't blogged in over a month?!  What's up with that?  We've been busy around here.  My {29th} Birthday, Christmas, and a New Year happened.  Here are some of my favorite pics from the holidays.

This picture was on our Christmas card.  Photo taken by my friend, Mckenzie.
Photobucket

The boys helping pick out our tree...

Photobucket


This picture was before we left for Aaron's work Christmas party.  It was western themed, hence all the denim and pearl snaps.

Photobucket

Noah & friends at his preschool Christmas party...

Photobucket

Me & Noah {I have no pictures of Cohen at his party because he was sick that day and stayed home with Daddy}

Photobucket

The cousins on Christmas Eve...

Photobucket

And here are the boys on Christmas morning...
Photobucket

Christmas is over and its 2012 which means Harper will be here soon.  I can't believe I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow!  Only 6 more weeks {or less}! 

Be looking for {because I know you all are on the edge of your seats} for a nursery tour soon.  It's almost done!

Happy 2012 to all of you!  Blessings to you & your families!

0 comments: