Thursday, February 21, 2008

Anniversaries

Okay, so this really not an anniversary but a birthday! Noah is 15 months today!! Yay! My boy is getting so big! Best 15 months of my life..hands down! He is changing everyday it seems. He has started standing briefly without holding on for a couple of seconds at a time! He eats everything in sight and loves to eat what mommy and daddy are eating. Kind of makes you think twice about what you put in your mouth! "Chester" is his favotire word this week. It doesn't really sound a lot like "Chester" it is more like De-De, if that makes any sense. Here is a picture that is circa 4 months. My camera is broken so, no pics of him on his 15 month birthday!

Speaking of...we have had Chester for 3 years now! Aaron got him for me for Valentine's Day three years ago! It was definitely a Valentine's Day I will always remember! I came home from Backstage Salon where I worked, and there was candles leading up to our garage apartment. He told me that I needed to meet someone, and Chester came waddling out with a big red bow on him! I noticed I have not really blogged about Chester so I thought I would give him a shout out! Here is a picture of him on his first day with us.

Tomorrow, Aaron and I will celebrate 6 years together TOTAL. Best 6 years of my life hands down :)! 6 years ago tomorrow he picked me up from Gardner Hall, aka Prison, in the Mustang, and we were off to Spaghetti Warehouse and the Drive-in on what turned out to be our first date! 6 years later I love him more than ever...what a great husband he is to me!! The next picture is the day after we got married :) I don't have digital pictures of our first years together, so Ern, if you would like, could you get me a scanner for our anniversary!? :)

3 comments:

Aaron said...

I think Chester was still officially named 'Apache Morning Pierce' when that picture was taken. I love you!

Wendi said...

Cute blog! Glad all is well with you guys! :)

*Courtney* said...

Happy 15 months Noah, Happy 3 years Chester, and Happy 6 years to y'all! :)