Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

So, this weekend was a busy one! Friday night I got together with some girlfriends from high school since my good friend Crystal was in town from Germany! We had so much fun just catching up and reminiscing! Aaron kindly watched Noah so I could have some much needed girl-time since I live with 3 boys (that includes Chester)! Here is a picture that Kelley took from the evening!
Kelley, Sarah, me, Stephanie, Lisa, and Crystal
Saturday was filled with just hanging out at home. Noah slept in that morning until almost 9:45! That was a nice surprise! Kelley came over to see Noah, so it was fun visiting more with her. Then, Saturday night, my parents watched Noah so me and Aaron could go out to eat and to a movie with Ben and Allison. We saw Definitely, Maybe which I absolutely loved! Anyways, Sunday was church and small groups which is always encouraging and we did some more of just being lazy at home!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

You left out the part where you gave me the best haircut of all time. I mean, let's be honest. I look good.

Thanks again, and I love you.

*Courtney* said...

Oh, so fun having girl time! Sounds like y'all had a full and fun weekend. Next year, you'll have to come to Sing Song with us! :)