Monday, February 4, 2008

Birthday and Homebuying

My niece recently (yesterday) celebrated her 8th birthday! It is hard to believe she is already 8. I still remember being called out of physics class (junior yr of hs) because my sister was having my first niece. I feel way too old to be celebrating her 8th birthday! Happy Birthday Madison Leigh! I love you! (She reads my blog...isn't that cute!?)


She had a 50's themed birthday party on Saturday...a few pics if you will.








Here is one of my favorite pics of me and Madison!


The Ellis' are quite busy these days. We are in the process of buying our first home! We are really excited and anxious all at the same time! This week it will be inspected and if everything checks out okay we will close at the end of the month (hopefully). Here is a picture of our soon-to-be home in Forney, TX!


I am sure I will be posting lots of pictures of 'before and afters' and the progress of the house. Stay tuned!

8 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

Oh my gosh! I was about to explode if you didn't say anything about the house! My mom has been giving me updates ;) I am SO excited for you guys!! And, I'm so glad the house is so close to my parents. Now I can come see you!! By the way, I can't believe Madison is 8 either! Tristin will be 8 in June-time flies, huh?

edensfamily said...

congrats on the house!! It is very cute, I know yall are excited. I wish Terry Phillips could be our realtor;)

Collin and Christy said...

So excited for y'all! I love the house!! Hope all goes well!! :)

*Courtney* said...

Yess...I too was wondering when you would mention the house! We cannot wait to have the Ellis family so much closer.

Closer = lots more hangouts!

Kara said...

love the house! congrats!!!
it looks like we will be moving too during the month of february. just another house in abilene.
your niece is a popular girl! i don't think i even knew that many people when i was 8!

Ann Hastings said...

Good luck with the house, it's beautiful!

Michelle said...

the house is beautiful! we're glad ya'll will be closer too!

JavaMama said...

What an awesome party!! And the house is gorgeous, so excited for you all and a little jealous :0).

Can't wait to talk to you all soon!

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli