Tuesday, October 28, 2008

100th Post!

Well, I finally made it to 100 posts...yay me!
This might be kind of a random post...been meaning to post but haven't found the time. I will start with the last fair trip we took with Daddy and later met up with the cousins...

Future Farmer









He naturally was drawn to the 'Stang...just like his Daddy ;)

On the Carousel...he loooved this!
Me and Rylie...who is walking all over the place now!
Next, is the preschool carnival! For Halloween, Noah is a scarecrow! My mom and I made the costume. His cousins are the rest of the Wizard of Oz.
Noah and the Tin Man, Emma
Of course he won't wear his adorable hat!

Noah and his friend, Savannah.
I will get better pics of Noah's costume and the whole cast Friday night!
Noah is 23 months! You know what that means....one month away from the BIG 2nd Birthday!

He loves to play outside!

My BIG boy!
He is such a talker! He gets that from his Daddy :)
He is Mr. Active and is everywhere!
He loves to play with cars, boats, airplanes (airmanes).
He is fascinated with the moon, stars, sun and anything outside!
He can throw the football across the room!
Which reminds me...he is definitely a lefty!
He has an opinion about food now...not fun!
He loves going to preschool and playing with his friends.
However, he does not like naptime at preschool...he rarely sleeps for them! oops


3 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

The scarecrow turned out soooo cute!!! I cannot believe he's almost 2!!! You have a 2 year old!! What the heck??? :)

*Courtney* said...

We're ready to P-A-R-T-Y with the big TWO year old! :)

david said...

As always, thanks so much for posting. We look forward to each post and every picture. See you tonight. de