Friday, October 3, 2008

Fun-Filled Fair Day!

Whoo-hoo for the fair! The State Fair of Texas is one of the reasons why fall is my favorite season. The food, exhibits, rides are something I always look forward to! Noah and I went with my mom, sis, and the girls on Rockwall day this past Wednesday and had so much fun!



We definitely tried the chicken fried bacon and it was delicious! Noah even liked it!

Noah with his Lizzy feeding the "gaf"


All the cousins


Noah on his first ride! I couldn't really tell if he liked it or not. He had his hand in him mouth the whole time. I on the other hand look like Joe Fox in You've Got Mail...

Madison and Emma on a ride I am sure I wouldn't have done if I were their ages!

Noah loved sitting in the cars

So tired from a looong day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the You've Got Mail applications are endless. I never would have thought of that one, but immediately started laughing. F.O.X.