Monday, October 20, 2008

Sneek Peek

Christmas card finalist.

Another Christmas card finalist.


My big 23 month old (tomorrow)!


We just had to do some in the jersey.


It has been awhile since just us two have had our pic made together...I guess since our wedding!
Future quarterback...
He is big into copying everything...as you can see.

Noah's consult with ECI went great! He is going to start seeing a physical therapist anywhere from one to four times a month. That has yet to be determined. She will come out to the house and basically gives us ways to help improve his muscle tone. Nothing too tough on him, which is great! They also checked him out in all areas developmentally and he passed with flying colors...even ahead in some areas! God is truly blessing our little family right now!

6 comments:

JENNY said...

Oh my goodness! I love those pictures. The first one is my favorite!

Kara said...

you are about to have a TWO year old!!! wow!
those pictures are precious! i love the OU QB one. i'm sure that makes his dad proud : )

Aaron said...

#5 is coming soon to the wall of a dental practice near you...

stacey4 said...

Oh my word....could y'all be any cuter??? The closeup of Noah is adorable!!!

Bonniebeewester said...

Ok, those are so sweet!!!! I love Noah throwing the football...I smell a scholarship :)

You guys are such a cute family!

*Courtney* said...

Oh, they turned out great, Allison! Wish I could get a glimpse of the poster in the dentist office, haha...