Saturday, February 14, 2009

Be Mine <3


Remember my first Valentine's Day?



2 years later and just as lovable!


And of course, me at 22 weeks.
I wouldn't have posted a pic this week but I felt like I grew quite a bit!

I went to the Dr. yesterday and they scheduled my c-section already! So, it will be Friday, June 12th at 8:30 am (yes Courtney...on Savannah's Birthday!)! PLEASE PRAY that I make it till then! I get a sono in a couple weeks to see how everything is growing. Pray for good results!

Have a Happy Valentine's Day! I LOVE my blogger friends!

8 comments:

Bonniebeewester said...

Oh my gosh-that pic of Noah seems just like yesterday. June 12th... That's like right around the corner--holy moly! Happy Valentine's to you as well!! :)

JENNY said...

You look great and Noah is so cute!

Wendi said...

Yes.. Noah is adorable. And good luck with your pregnancy!!

Cassie said...

Sweet Noah! Baby Noah DOES seem like just yesterday!! But he's grown into SUCH a CUTE little man.

And HOW GREAT to already have your due date! We'll be praying for Baby Ellis to cook right up until 8:30 that morning! I can't believe you're already 22 weeks!! You look so great.

Jen said...

allison! you guys are all so cute! can't wait to meet another ellis baby!

raschel said...

this makes me sad b/c i didn't even TAKE a picture of Makena on her first v-day. i'll just fake one. but YOU my dear, look AMAZING. i'm jealous of your pregnant body! :) I miss it. but not that much...YET. i'm loving living through you. :) are u still working at the daycare?

Crystal Corona said...

YOU LOOK SOO PRETTTY!!!!!!!! I love your baby bump pics. Its never too soon to post another. :) Noah is so big!!! I am missing it all over here! BOO I think we are planning a trip back the end of next month! I HAVE TO SEE YOU and your cute house. (nothing for sure yet.. tony just told me today that it might happen.)

Tami said...

Allison, June 12 in my sons b-day too! It's a good day, I had a c-section at 7 am on that day almost 3 years ago! Happy for you and your growing family!