Friday, February 6, 2009

I've been a bad blogger

Noah and I have been fighting off colds for the last couple of weeks, maybe that is why I haven't been blogging. I think we are finally over them for the most part.

Well, I am 21 weeks today and feel great! The baby is moving more and more and it is fun to feel the little kicks. They are strong enough now to where Aaron can feel him and I know he appreciates feeling our precious son for the first time.
21 Weeks
A few days ago we had PJ/Pizza day at preschool, so here is us in our pj's!

Noah is changing so much, daily! He talks a lot and pretty much adds a word a day to his vocabulary. He can count to 8 and loves to sing many different songs. He has learned the colors: red "wed", green "geen", orange "oinge", yellow "yewo", blue "bue" and black "back". He also loves to do puzzles, read books and play outside "souside". One of his new favorite things is watching his shows on Playhouse Disney "Isney". His favorites are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, and Little Einsteins. We tune into them every Monday and Friday mornings. The above picture is of him being a couch potato.

Happy Friday Everyone!

2 comments:

JENNY said...

You look SO cute!

Bonniebeewester said...

Gosh I hope I look half as good as you when I finally decide to get knocked up. You look great!!! And Noah is getting so handsome!