Sunday, January 18, 2009

18 Weeks!


I can't believe I'm already at 18 weeks! This pregnancy (so far) has flown by, quite possibly because I have experienced it before. I really can't complain about anything. Baby boy has treated me well and am really enjoying the second trimester so far. He is already 7 oz and is about the length of a bell pepper (per Babycenter.com).
We had an enjoyable weekend. We had another date night courtesy of a movie gift card and my parents. We went to Snuffer's and pigged out on hamburgers and their famous cheese fries! YUM! Then, we went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Eh. The movie was looong and felt even longer!!! Oh well, at least we didn't pay to go see it!
Saturday, Noah got his hair cut and we did some shopping or should I say window shopping for Noah's new furniture. Since this baby is a boy we are going to move Noah to the guest room and make it his new big boy room. We plan to do this well before the baby is here to make it as least traumatic for him as possible. Since Noah's furniture and bedding is really nice and in such great shape we are just going to recycle it for the next baby and add some things to it to make it his own. Anyways, I also went shopping with my mom and Noah on Saturday for clothes...since mine are getting too snug.
Well, I am off to my niece Madison's birthday party! She turns the big 9 on Feb. 3rd! She is having a sleepover at the Hilton Bella Harbor...I know! It will be fun!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

You're adorable!!

Kami said...

miss you guys! Hope we to see you soon! Love you.

Bonniebeewester said...

I love baby bump progression photos! You look great!! And noah is just as cute as ever. See you guys Saturday!! Yeah!!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations on baby boy #2! I love your top in the baby bump photo- so cute!

JavaMama said...

You look beautiful and I love that shirt!! Blessings :0).

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

Crystal Corona said...

Madison is 9!!!???? OMG.. I remember passing her around in the stands.. geeze time flys.. even when you aren't having babies. Cant wait to see the pics of Noahs new room! I am sure it will be so cute.

Crystal Corona said...

I think its time for another photo..