Saturday, January 3, 2009

16 Weeks and Counting...

Here's me at 16 weeks and one day! Not much of a bump yet, but enough to have to buy a belly band (or Tummy Sash) since most of my pants don't fit. The baby is already the size of an avocado which is amazing to think about since I have already felt a few flutters! It will still probably be around 20 weeks when we get THE ultrasound to find out the sex...can't wait!

I am also, having major mood swings!! Last night we went on a date night to see Marley and Me and to eat at one of our faves Cristina's. The movie was really good but also very sad. At one point I was crying and could hear two ladies behind us sobbing, and of course, I started dying laughing because the whole theater was in tears! Leave it to the pregnant person to be dying laughing while everyone is crying their eyes out. Anyways, it is still hard to believe that it is already 2009! Hope everyone's New Year is filled with many blessings and lots of JOY!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Did you already buy the belly band??? I found mine after you left my house and I've kept meaning to mail it to you...I'm so sorry!! If you haven't bought one let me know and I'll send you mine.

You're adorable, by the way! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love how you started laughing. No need for tears. You look adorable!

Kara said...

yay for a baby belly! i can't wait to hear what #2 will be : )

Bonniebeewester said...

Oh my gosh-that's hilarious! I can totally see you trying to muffle your laughter...you had some practice back in the day at Mesquite Coc. Ha!!!

Way cute picture. Still hard to believe you have baby #2 on the way!! Yeah!!!

Aaron said...

I think your movie laughing episode was more funny than when you made the loud straw noise in "Blue Crush".